The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is one of the most successful clubs in the world and undergoing the most challenging period in its 158-year history. Under new leadership, the Club is committed to learning from the past and recognises the significant change required to make Yorkshire County Cricket Club a place for everyone. This has started with the appointment of a Coaching team to support and enhance the development of our senior teams and age group players to achieve their potential and provide players for both Yorkshire and England.
We are also now looking for a PA to Directors, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, and based at Headingley Stadium in Leeds, UK.
In this role you will provide PA excellence through:
• Diary co-ordination and management of appointments, visitors, phone calls and screening as required
• Arranging meetings, minute taking and publication
• Assist with the management of In Boxes, as required
• Assist in the compilation of Board and other reports
• Assist with purchase orders, invoices and contracts
• Arrange and book travel and accommodation, including visas as required
• Assist with the management of Executive communications
• Liaising with Commercial team regarding invitations from the Club to major matches
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club welcomes applications from all backgrounds in its commitment to recruiting ambitious, talented and diverse individuals who will be vital in enabling the club to set a new bar, making sure that the Club is an inclusive home for aspiring players of the future.
To apply for the role, you should meet the following criteria:
• Experience as a PA in a high profile commercial organisation
• Experience of supporting an Executive team
• Excellent IT skills eg, full Microsoft suite
• Discretion, empathy. patience, resilience, flexibility, confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Calmness and prioritisation when faced with competing demands and tight deadlines
• Good initiative and judgement skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience of working within an elite sporting environment
To be successful in the role you will be have:
• A commitment to equal opportunities and working towards equality standards
• Flexibility to work extended hours including Bank Holidays and weekends
• A customer-orientated approach to all facets of the work and the Club’s operations.
• Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
• Ability to work within a team and contribute to the overall success of the team and the Club
• Interact effectively with all departments and personnel at the Club
• Contribute positively at all times to a pleasant and friendly atmosphere throughout the Club
• Commitment to work to the Club standards and within formalised rules, regulations, policies and procedures