The Customer Voice Charter (the Charter) explains all you need to know about making an enquiry (including feedback, questions and complaints) with Yorkshire Cricket and how we will respond to you.
- We will provide you with a voice by communicating how enquires can be raised;
- We will respond promptly to enquiries and aim to resolve matters the first- time contact is made;
- We will treat you with fairness and courtesy, listening to you and understanding the outcome you are seeking;
- If we need more time to look into a complaint, we will let you know and keep you informed of our progress;
- If you are not satisfied with the way your enquiry has been handled, we will advise you on other steps that can be taken; and
- We will proactively engage with you to ensure that you have a
HOW TO CONTACT US
The easiest way to contact Yorkshire Cricket is using our online form via the below link:
Phone: 0344 504 3099
Mail: The Yorkshire County Cricket Club, Headingley Stadium, Leeds, LS6 3DP marked for the attention of Yorkshire Cricket Customer Voice Note: sales enquiries relating to Memberships, Ticketing, Retail or Hospitality are handled through dedicated channels.
For more information, please visit https://yorkshireccc.com/contact
HOW WE WILL RESPOND
Yorkshire will centrally record all correspondence within our dedicated Customer Voice system, ensuring accuracy and integrity throughout.
Potential outcomes of your enquiry may include:
- We will respond to your question;
- We will pass on your feedback, or re-direct you, to the relevant team;
- We will apologise for the issue and the fact that you have had to contact us to have your complaint resolved;
- We will resolve your issue, and where possible, explain went wrong; and/or
- We will consider appropriate steps to ensure you are not left out of pocket.
Appeals may be made in writing by emailing: [email protected] within ten working days of receiving a response from Yorkshire Cricket.