If you are visiting York Cricket Club for a One Day game in 2024, please check out the below information.
Turnstiles open at 9.15am for Members (with valid YCCC Membership or York CC Green Card Membership) and 9.30am for non-members.
Tickets can be bought online via the below link.
Yorkshire members who are eligible to attend will be able to gain access using their membership cards.
The ground regulations are as per Headingley and can be found here.
For County Championship and One-Day Cup domestic games only, spectators will be allowed to bring into the stadium a maximum of 4 × 440ml containers of beer, lager or soft drinks or 1 × 70cl container of wine. For these games only, the containers may include cans. Please note glass is not permitted at any time.
York Park & Ride will be running with buses calling at the Clifton Park stops, located a short distance from the ground. Normal timetables and fares will apply. The Rawcliffe Bar P&R services will also be available. Other less frequent routes (operated by Reliance) serve all stops on Shipton Road. Buses 29, 30 and 31x which connect Easingwold, York and various villages will also be available. Links to timetables can be found at Bus route and timetables – iTravel York
Other useful information
- Supporters are encouraged to bring their own seats
- Dogs are not permitted with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs for the deaf
- The venue is cashless (Except on the Car Park)
- Catering units and bar facilities will be available
- Pass out slips can be obtained from both entry points and alcohol cannot be brought in on re-entry. All customers are reminded that only a valid ticket together with the pass out slip allows re-admission.
- Parking can be bought in advance from YCCC (£10) and also available on the day subject to space, this includes limited disabled car parking
Address: York Cricket Club, Clifton Park, Shipton Road, York, YO30 5RE