Reporting to: Health and Wellbeing Manager
Staff reporting: Volunteers
Based: Emerald Headingley Cricket Ground / Home
Contract: Full-Time fixed term (4 months, June to September)
To lead and deliver the Yorkshire Cricket Foundation’s flagship young people’s Health and Wellbeing programme, Crick-EAT, ensuring that young people within Yorkshire’s communities can access school holiday activity with the provision of free meals.
Using the power and brand of Yorkshire Cricket to support people and communities to be the best they can be.
• Lead and deliver year-round school holiday Crick-EAT activity across 15 hubs within Yorkshire.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure planning and delivery is in line with funding guidelines
• Work with hub delivery partners to ensure efficient delivery of Crick-EAT
• Establish strong community links in key areas by conducting relevant consultation
• Planning and delivery of Health related workshops at Crick-EAT sessions
Monitoring and Evaluation
• Conduct regular monitoring and evaluation of the programme to ensure it is meeting KPI’s
• Work with Yorkshire Cricket Foundation’s Marketing and Content Executive to create accessible forms of evaluation for press
• Produce regular monitoring reports for Yorkshire Cricket Foundation, funders and delivery partners
Content and Marketing
• Work closely with the Yorkshire Cricket Foundations Marketing and Content Executive and Funders marketing team to ensure Crick-EAT is visible across all desired platforms, including but not limited to press, social media and print
• Collect content specific material to aid visibility of Crick-EAT marketing
• Work closely with Yorkshire Cricket Foundation’s Graphic Designer to produce up to date visual content, inclusive of but not limited to video and image content
• Report into, and work with YCF Health and Wellbeing Manager to ensure Health and Wellbeing theme is delivering high quality, meaningful programmes to children in Yorkshire’s communities
• Work with YCF staff to enable YCF to fulfil their aims: Using the power and brand of Yorkshire Cricket to support people and communities to be the best they can be.
The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake such tasks, as required by their line manager, or Head of Foundation.
A copy of the Job Description can be downloaded HERE.
For an informal discussion about the post or job description please contact Beth Cook on [email protected].
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining how your skills and experience fit the role to [email protected].
The closing date for applications is Thursday 13th May at 12pm with interviews scheduled for week commencing 17th May.
Due to the nature of this role and the high volume of applicants we expect to receive, if you have not heard from Beth Cook by 17th of May, you unfortunately have not been shortlisted for the role.
For further information on the Yorkshire Cricket Foundation, please visit our website www.yorkshirecricketfoundation.com and our social media channels.