Job Title: Hospitality & Events Marketing Executive
Contract: Full Time
Reporting to: Hospitality & Events Manager
Start Date: As soon as possible
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club are currently looking for someone to join its busy commercial department as a Hospitality & Events Marketing Executive. This exciting role will assist in the operational delivery and marketing aspect of all domestic hospitality fixtures, international hospitality fixtures and events throughout the cricket season.
This full-time role will report directly to the Hospitality & Events Manager and the candidate must be available to work flexibly, including some working from home, some evening and weekend hours during the April to September season.
• Answering phone calls and redirecting appropriately or responding to general enquiries and requests for information from other organisations and members of the public
• Carrying out administrative duties using systems and processes relevant to the organisation including that of booking confirmation forms, event agendas, etc
• Assisting with the despatch of ticket and information packs to a variety of clients including sponsors and hospitality customers
• Providing support and assistance with event set-up and management
• Supporting other members of the commercial department as and when required
• Assisting with match day and event operations, such as acting as a room host for the 1863 Club or match day duty manager.
• Working closely alongside the marketing department specifically with hospitality marketing campaigns
• Utilising DotDigital for hospitality communications
• Managing general day to day duties within the office
• Previous experience of working in an office or customer facing environment
• Passionate about sports, hospitality, events and good customer service
• Able to communicate confidently at all levels with other members of staff, suppliers and customers
• Be able to work as part of a team but also have the ability to work using own initiative
• Flexible approach to work
• Experience with Audience View ticketing software and DotDigital is desirable, but not essential
How To Apply: Please send full CV with covering letter to: Sarah Shelton, Hospitality & Events Manager to sa[email protected], no later than Monday 19 July 2021.