The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is one of the most successful clubs in the world and undergoing the most challenging period in its 158-year history. Under new leadership, the Club is committed to learning from the past and recognises the significant change required to make Yorkshire County Cricket Club a place for everyone. This has started with the appointment of a new Coaching team to support and enhance the development of our senior teams and age group players so that they can achieve their potential and provide players for both Yorkshire and England.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join our team.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds as part of the YCCC’s commitment to recruiting ambitious, talented, and diverse individuals who will be vital in helping us deliver our key objectives in the development of contributing to the success of the Club.
Reporting to the Finance Director your key focus will be:
• Taking responsibility for production of management accounts, annual accounts budgets and periodic reforecasts for all entities within Yorkshire Cricket.
• Day to day running of the finance department and line management of a small team.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills;
• Demonstrable experience of management account and annual account production.
• Nearing completion or recently completed a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
• A willingness to challenge existing practices and look to drive improvements.
Please click the link below where you will find the full job description and recruiting criteria.
You should submit your application including CV and a covering letter setting out what makes you a great candidate for the role to [email protected]
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 15th July 2022 and 1st interviews are likely to be held during the week commencing Monday 18th July 2022.