Contract: Full Time, Permanent
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is looking for a Ticket and Membership Office Manager, reporting to the Head of Marcomms and Customer Experience, and based at Headingley Stadium in Leeds, UK.
In this role you will:
• Oversee the team that will deliver all ticketing and membership operations
• Be accountable for the delivery of all ticketing sales and operations, including electronically, over the phone and in-person
• Print and fulfil all orders on tickets, memberships and other products offered through the Ticket Office
• Be responsible for booking at the Indoor Cricket Centre, from commercial use to internal requirements at Yorkshire Cricket
• Provide an excellent customer service
• Be part of a team that will look to grow revenues and maximise attendances
• Produce reports for senior management to ensure that decisions are insight led
• Manage relationships with third parties, including ticketing providers, software providers and other key stakeholders
• Contribute to marketing meetings and strategy
• Work across different departments to help with the planning and execution of matchday services
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club welcomes applications from all backgrounds in its commitment to recruiting ambitious, talented and diverse individuals who will be vital in enabling the club to set a new bar, making sure that the Club is an inclusive home for all those connected with Yorkshire Cricket.
To apply for the role, you should meet the following criteria:
• Three years or more experience working within a ticketing, membership or customer experience team
• Manage the processing and delivery of tickets and memberships
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Enthusiastic about delivering a fantastic customer experience
• Good knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to solve problems
• A knowledge of Audience View and access control systems
• Worked within a sports or leisure organisation
• A full UK driving licence
To be successful in the role you will be able to motivate and influence a diverse range of individuals through your excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will be committed to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, with a positive customer orientated attitude and approach. It is your initiative, focus and drive that will help you to not only be successful in the role, to but to have a positive influence throughout the Club and beyond.
To apply please submit your application including CV to VACANCIES@YORKSHIRECCC.COM. The closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 25 January 2022.