The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is one of the most successful clubs in the world and is undergoing the most challenging period in its 158-year history. Under new leadership, the Club is committed to learning from the past and recognises the significant change required to make Yorkshire County Cricket Club a place for everyone.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Executive to join our team.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds as part of the YCCC’s commitment to recruiting ambitious, talented and diverse individuals who will be vital in helping us deliver our key objectives in the development of contributing to the success of the club.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager your key focus will be:
• Creating engaging content across Yorkshire’s and Northern Diamonds’ digital channels, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram and Tik Tok.
• Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager on matchday delivery, including social media coverage and fan engagement.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills;
• Degree-level qualifications in digital media or a similar course or demonstratable experience of the relevant skills which can be displayed through a portfolio;
• An expert grasp of Adobe Photoshop;
• Strong communication and verbal skills and a natural ability to work with a diverse range of people at all levels;
• Experience of creating, managing and uploading content and video content to a website;
• Highly organised, with the ability to balance competing demands;
• Significant knowledge and experience of using social media platforms and staying up to date with current trends;
• Having experience of connecting and engaging with diverse communities and groups, ensuring that content engages all communities and groups who follow the club.
• An understanding of how social media can be used as a promotional tool and experience of monitoring analytics to monitor the reach of content;
Please click the link below where you will find the full job description and recruiting criteria.
You should submit your application including a CV and covering letter setting out what makes you a great candidate for the role to demonstrate your skills to [email protected].
The closing date for receipt of applications is 22nd July and interviews are likely to be held during the week commencing 1st August.