The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is one of the most successful clubs in the world and undergoing the most challenging period in its 158-year history. Under new leadership, the Club is committed to learning from the past and recognises the significant change required to make Yorkshire County Cricket Club a place for everyone. This has started with the appointment of a Coaching team to support and enhance the development of our senior teams and age group players to achieve their potential and provide players for both Yorkshire and England.
We are also now looking for two Customer Operations Executives, one position to specialise in ticketing and the others retail. Both roles will be based at Headingley Stadium in Leeds, UK.
In these roles, applicants will be provide an excellent customer experience and demonstrate the following traits:
• Being passionate about delivering excellent customer service
• Comfortable working in a busy office environment with a dynamic and positive team
• Confident, polite and friendly manner, both on the telephone and face to face
• Flexible and willing attitude is essential
• Ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary, including all match days (lieu days are given)
• Experience in customer service
• Organised with good timekeeping skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
• Educated to degree level or currently completing a degree
• Smartly presented at all times
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club welcomes applications from all backgrounds in its commitment to recruiting ambitious, talented and diverse individuals who will be vital in enabling the club to set a new bar, making sure that the Club is an inclusive home for aspiring players of the future.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK THE LINKS BELOW WHERE YOU WILL FIND THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTIONS, AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION INCLUDING CV TO VACANCIES@YORKSHIRECCC.COM THE CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY 11 MARCH 2022.