The Yorkshire Cricket Foundation is delighted to release the dates for our new look Headingley Stadium Tours 2023.
Our stadium tour gives you an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of Headingley Cricket Ground and the opportunity to experience some of the most iconic views in sport.
You will also have access to restricted areas and be given an insight into what goes on day-to-day at Yorkshire County Cricket Club – the most successful club in English cricketing history.
And for the first time a number of weekday tours have been introduced for 2023, as part of our ongoing commitment towards making all facilities and visitor attractions fully inclusive.
“As part of the tour experience we aim to deliver an informative and insightful tour that is suitable for all ages and that is fully accessible, and we have listened to feedback from last year and we are delighted to introduce new weekly dates and extend our tour offering.”
As part of your Stadium Tour experience you will join one of our expert guides who will lead you through iconic parts of the ground including the Yorkshire Cricket Museum and the Long Room in the East Stand, the Players’ Dining and Changing Rooms (subject to availability), the Media Centre (which offers a magnificent panoramic view of the cricket ground and the city of Leeds) and other areas of the Clean Slate Pavilion.
Headingley has an extraordinary history, inspiring views, and a wonderful and varied collection of cricket-related artifacts and memorabilia. A tour of Headingley is for all age ranges and levels of cricket interest and an opportunity to look behind-the-scenes.
If you are looking to have a private tour, and/or make a large group booking on a different day please be in touch and we will be happy to arrange if possible. Please note there is a 15 person maximum limit on our tours.
• Sunday 12th February, 10am – 11.30am
• Wednesday 22nd February, 10am – 11.30am
• Sunday 5th March, 10am – 11.30am
• Monday 27th March, 2pm – 3.30pm
• Thursday 20th April, 10am – 11.30am
• Sunday 30th April, 10am – 11.30am
• Monday 8th May, 2pm – 3.30pm
• Wednesday 7th June, 10am – 11.30am
• Sunday 2nd July, 10am – 11.30am
• Monday 24th July, 2pm – 3.30pm
• Sunday 27th August, 10am – 11.30am
• Tuesday 29th August, 10am – 11.30am
• Sunday 3rd September, 10am – 11.30am
• Thursday 7th September, 2pm – 3.30pm
• Sunday 8th October, 10am – 11.30am
• Wednesday 25th October, 2pm – 3.30pm
• Friday 3rd November, 10am – 11.30am
• Sunday 26th November, 10am – 11.30am
• Friday 8th December, 10am – 11.30am
For prices and how to book please click on the link below:
& if you would like any further information, please contact Charlotte Hughes, the Heritage Manager for the YCF, on:
Email: [email protected]