Jonny Bairstow and Joe Root have been made available to Yorkshire for two Specsavers County Championship matches against Essex and Surrey next month.
The England duo, who have just finished their winter schedule with a 1-0 Test series defeat in New Zealand, will play the two away matches for the White Rose.
The clash with champions Essex at Chelmsford between May 4-7 will also feature Alastair Cook, while the Surrey fixture at the Oval takes place between May 11-14.
Surrey will be able to select Mark Stoneman and fellow winter tourist Ben Foakes.
Gary Ballance, Liam Plunkett and David Willey, who have all been involved with England in either red or white ball cricket either side of Christmas, are available for all Yorkshire fixtures, starting against Leeds/Bradford MCC Universities at Emerald Headingley this weekend.
They will then hope to be involved in England one-day and T20 matches against Scotland, Australia and India between June 10 and July 17.
Root and Bairstow will be preparing for England’s early summer Test series against Pakistan, starting at Lord’s on May 24.
The second and final Test is at Headingley between June 1-5.
Full England player availability for the early stages of the Specsavers County Championship:
- Alastair Cook (Essex) – available for Specsavers County Championship matches against Hampshire (April 27-30), Yorkshire (May 4-7) and Worcestershire (May 11-14).
- James Vince (Hants) – available for all games from April 13 (but not v Oxford MCCU April 7-9).
- Liam Livingstone (Lancs) – available for all games from April 13 (but not v Loughborough MCCU April 7-9). Jimmy Anderson (Lancs) – tbc.
- Dawid Malan (Middlesex) – available for Specsavers County Championship matches against Glamorgan (27-30 April), Sussex (4-7 May), and Gloucestershire (11-14 May). Eoin Morgan (Middlesex) – available for all matches.
- Stuart Broad (Notts) – available for Specsavers County Championship matches against Worcestershire (27-30 April), Hampshire (4-7 May) and Lancashire (11-14 May).
- Mark Stoneman and Ben Foakes (Surrey) – available for all games from April 20 (but not v Cambridge MCCU April 13-15).
- Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow (Yorks) – available for Specsavers County Championship matches against Essex (4-7 May) and Surrey (11-14 May). Liam Plunkett, Gary Ballance, and David Willey (Yorks) – available for all matches.
- Moeen Ali (Worcestershire), Jos Buttler (Lancashire), Jason Roy (Surrey), Ben Stokes (Durham), Chris Woakes (Warwickshire) and Mark Wood (Durham) are all unavailable for the start of the season having signed to play in the Indian Premier League.