The Yorkshire County Cricket Club’s First team fixtures are now available to download to your electronic calendar.
Below is a step-by-step guide of how to download the fixtures to calendars on Apple devices, Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendars.
DOWNLOAD FIXTURES TO YOUR ELECTRONIC CALENDAR
The calendar should work on Microsoft Outlook 2007 and above, Google Calendar and Apple iCal. Please see below for instructions on how to import these on to your PC, Macs and mobile devices.
We will be updating this throughout the season. It is important that you synchronise/subscribe your calendar on a regular basis to avoid missing any updates.
TO SUBSCRIBE (I.E. GET AUTO–UPDATES IF FIXTURES CHANGE)
1. Copy this link:
2. Open Microsoft Outlook 2010
3. Click on ‘File’
4. Click ‘Account Settings’
5. Click ‘Internet Calendars’ and then click ‘New’
6. Paste in the link that you copied from above and click ‘Add’
7. Under ‘Folder Name’ add Yorkshire County Cricket Club 2019 Fixtures
8. Under ‘Description’ add Yorkshire County Cricket Club 2019 Fixtures
9. ‘Tick’ display this calendar on other computers with this account.
10. ‘Tick’ Download attachments for items in this Internet Calendar
11, ‘Tick’ Update limit
12. Click ‘OK’
13. Then press ‘Close’
HOW TO IMPORT TO GOOGLE CALENDAR
1. Open Google Calendar in a web browser
2. Click the small arrow in the bottom left corner next to ‘Other calendars’.
3. Click ‘Add by URL’
4. Paste this link to subscribe to all Yorkshire CCC fixtures
5. Click ‘Add Calendar’
Your Yorkshire Fixtures calendar is now in your Google Calendar and will auto-update!
To ensure this displays on your Android calendar, open your calendar on your Android and tick to sync.
N.B. Does not work on older software versions.