Job Title: Digital Content Executive
Contract: Full Time
Reporting to: Marketing and Communications Manager
Start Date: As soon as possible
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Yorkshire Cricket as Digital Content Executive.
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is one of the world’s most famous cricket clubs. Founded in 1863, Yorkshire is England’s most successful club, winning a record 32 County Championships, joint Champions twice and five One-Day cricket crowns. The Club has produced more players for England national team than any other county in history.
Away from the professional arena, Yorkshire is the hotbed of cricket in the country with over 750 grassroots clubs and schools playing the game every week in the summer equating to over 125,000 recreational players.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the role will involve:
• Creating engaging content across Yorkshire’s and Northern Diamonds’ digital channels, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
• Producing video content for the above social channels and the official Yorkshire CCC and Northern Diamonds websites.
• Leveraging content across digital channels to create opportunities to showcase Club partners and sponsors, maximising the commercial opportunities.
• Monitoring social media analytics and Google Analytics to measure the reach of content, using an insight led approach to shape content plans.
• Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager on matchday delivery, including social media coverage, media liaison and fan engagement.
• Working with the Creative team to produce promotional material ahead of major Club events.
• Building an online network with the recreational clubs and cricketers in Yorkshire
Skills and expertise
• Hold a degree in a digital media or similar course
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere is desirable
• Clean UK driving license
• A knowledge of cricket is desirable
• A good communicator who is confident working with a range of stakeholders
• Works well as part of a time and individually
• A creative thinker
How to apply: Please send a covering letter and copy of your CV to Sam Gascoyne, Marketing and Communications Manager, Yorkshire CCC email@example.com by no later than Tuesday 17 August 2021