Kids get in for £1 at Yorkshire’s Family Day All Stars extravaganza at Emerald Headingley on Sunday.
Yorkshire Vikings host Lancashire at Emerald Headingley on Sunday (21st April) in what is sure to be a thrilling Roses encounter, and the Club are looking forward to welcoming plenty of families through the gates, with a range of ‘All Stars’ activations around the ground to keep everyone entertained.
Tickets cost just £1 for juniors* (16 and under), £18 for adults and £12 for seniors. Family tickets (two adults and two juniors) are also available for £36.
Yorkshire Cricket will be showcasing the ‘All Stars Cricket’ scheme, which provides an introduction to the game for five to eight-year olds. A range of activities will take place around the ground, including free taster sessions in the Yorkshire Cricket Centre. There will also be an opportunity for supporters to meet Vinny the Viking and Twinkle, the All Stars mascot, who will be on hand with some special Easter surprises for the juniors in the ground!
The All Stars Cricket scheme is the ECB’s programme to introduce children to cricket, and it has proved very popular in Yorkshire with a large number of juniors having experienced it over the first few years. Features of the scheme are as follows:
• For all boys and girls aged five to eight
• Delivered nationwide at over 2,000 centres
• Eight one-hour sessions, held over eight weeks
• Emphasis on fun and being active
• Focus on developing your child’s movement skills
• Safe and fully accredited
• Valuable time with your kids – mums and dads are encouraged to take part too
• Easy online registration
• Includes a bonus pack of cricket kit
*All juniors must be accompanied by an adult.