The draw for Week 38 of the Yorkshire Pride Lottery took place at Lottery HQ on Kirkstall Lane on the 5th of July 2013. We used set of balls number 70 and the machine chosen was ‘Headband Warrior’.
Hello everyone! Greetings from a sweltering Headingley. Yes, that’s right. Summer appears to have arrived just in time to see us give our Lancastrian chums the thrashing they so richly deserve. I’m writing this at 3:30pm so I may have to amend it later!
A few notable things this week. We have a Jackpot winner, although I won’t spoil the surprise by tellling you who it is now. You’ll have to scroll down. There’s the usual haul from the mighty Mr. Stanton and also £100 for an ex-YCCC player. The latter happens to have celebrated his 80th birthday last week and we all wish him many happy returns.
I will keep you in suspense no longer…..mainly because it’s far too warm in the office and I need to go and stand next to the scorecard printing machine and worship the air-con!
£250 ROLLOVER JACKPOT
- MR. GARY WHITEHEAD of SCARBOROUGH wins a heatstroke-inducing £500! Many congratulations Gary from everyone at Headingley. We’ll see you for the Durham match in August and you can buy us all a drink or three!
- MR. DAVID STEAD of LONDON
- PETER STANTON of WETHERBY
- MIKE COWAN of DONCASTER
- KEITH WILD of BARNSLEY
- R. R. J. RICHARDSON of SHEFFIELD
- MR. J. O’CONNELL of ROTHERHAM
- PETER STANTON of WETHERBY (x 2!!)
- IAN PINDER of HALIFAX
- MR. J. WARING of BRADFORD
- MR. G. SMITH of YORK
- MR. ALLAN WOOD of GOMERSAL
- MR. A. W. LONSDALE of HORLEY
- G. & M. BARKER of TODMORDEN
Many thanks to you all for your continued support. It is greatly appreciated by everyone at the Club.