The draw for Week 19 of the Yorkshire Pride Lottery took place at Lottery HQ on Kirkstall Lane on the 22nd of February 2013. We used set of balls number 3 and the machine chosen was ‘Djackpot Unchained’.
It takes something fairly momentous to over-shadow such a mighty Jackpot win. However, Martyn’s £100 win left the office in uproar. Some people walked out in disgust, most of the Finance Dept. were in tears, Carole the cleaner downed tools and we had to pour coffee on Dizzy’s laptop just to stop him booking a one-way ticket back to Australia!
I’m joking of course. Many, many congratulations to Mr. Tarr, Martyn and all of this week’s other winners.
£250 ROLLOVER JACKPOT
- M. R. TARR of GRASSCROFT wins a thumping £2,000! He seems to live just the wrong side of the Lancashire border so I think he deserves the money…..just for refusing to be lured to Old Trafford!
- MR. MARTYN MOXON of THIS PARISH
- MR. D. WATTS of WHELDRAKE
- MICHAEL MALLEY of NETHERTHORPE
- MR. DAVID KENDALL of NETHER POPPLETON
- GRAHAM HOWES of COLLINGHAM
- MISS K. BRIGGS of SHIPLEY
- MRS. E. GUNNELL of CATTERICK
- A. H. MARSHALL of HALIFAX
- LORRAINE CLARK c/o THE EDINBURGH ARMS, YORK
- MR. PHILIP THOMPSON of EDINBURGH
- PETER STANTON of WETHERBY
- MR. LEIGH SAWKILL of QUEENSBURY
- MR. MICHAEL BENNETT of BARNSLEY
- MR. C. FREEMAN of LEEDS
Many thanks to you all for your continued support. It is greatly appreciated by everyone at the Club.