The draw for Week 18 of the Yorkshire Pride Lottery took place at Lottery HQ on Kirkstall Lane on the 15th of February 2013. We used set of balls number 4 and the machine chosen was ‘Tyrell Corporation’.
Hello everyone, I hope you all survived the latest blizzard. I’m going to stick my neck out and say that winter is now OVER. As soon as Martyn and the players start looking forward to heading out to Barbados the whole office starts to warm up……or it might just be that the heating’s on the blink again!
Good to see a few new names scooping £100 this week. I recognise Mr. Gouldiing obviously. He’s the landlord of Headingley’s finest pub, The Original Oak. We’re still waiting for our free pints sir. Whenever’s good for you!
The Jackpot hits £2,000 next Friday. I’ve gone very 21st century and added a link to our application form at the left of this page in the ‘Related Content’ section. Please make anyone you think would be interested in joining aware of the form. Who knows, if they win a couple of grand they might bung you a few quid!
Ok, here we go:
£250 ROLLOVER JACKPOT
- No Jackpot winner this week. Next week’s Jackpot is a stonking £2,000!!
- MARTYN GOULDING c/o THE ORIGINAL OAK, HEADINGLEY
- MISS L. JACQUES of GUISELEY
- MR. R. WHITEHEAD of CONGLETON
- J. A. PICKARD of BRAMHOPE
- MR. RICHARD DAMMS of THE DESK OPPOSITE IAN DEWS!
- MR. PHILIP NIGHTINGALE of WARRINGTON
- B. CLARK of HORSFORTH
- PETER STANTON of WETHERBY
- MR. L. PEACE of ROTHERHAM
- MR. ALAN KAYE of MIRFIELD
- MRS H. CALCOTT of KEIGHLEY
- MR. J. M. TWEED of LEEDS
- MAUREEN PARKIN of YORK
- DR. R. ACKROYD of ROYSTON
Many thanks to you all for your continued support. It is greatly appreciated by everyone at the Club.