Keep your young cricketers busy this half term with offers on fantastic coaching classes from Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket.
Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket is offering a unique programme of coaching for all young cricketers needs throughout the half term break. From Ashes camps to wicket keeping masterclasses with Paul Nixon – there’s something for everyone this February.
Ashes 2 Day Camp Monday & Tuesday 10am-3pm http://bit.ly/12DzV8x
• 2 day courses of fun, enjoyable and rewarding cricket coaching & games for all abilities
• Coaching structured by professional cricketers and delivered by professional coaches alongside current and ex first class cricketers
• Fun games and activities designed to enhance skills learned
• Progressive drills to ensure player development
• Proven track record of players successfully progressing from Pro Coach to onto representative and County teams
• An ideal pre season course to get the body and mind ready for the season ahead
Wednesday 20th & Thursday 21st February.
Top class professional coaching with current and ex professionals
- 2 days of in depth technical and tactical coaching
- Video analysis to aid understanding and progression
- A chance to focus on your chosen discipline in the game
- Individual plans of progression to reach your targets and goals
- Low coach to player ratio for optimum coach contact time and development
Paul Nixon Wicket Keeping Master Class (Former England & Leicester keeper) - click here for information on this fantastic opportunity http://bit.ly/X1DW7c
For the full programme and information on courses see below. To book, contact Pro Coach on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website on the links below.
Monday- Ashes Camp 10am-3pm
Tuesday- Ashes Camp 10am-3pm
Wednesday- Batting Master Class 10am-1pm with Pro Coach Director of Coaching:Mark Lawson
-Bowling Master Class 2pm-4.30pm with Pro Coach Director of Coaching Mark Lawson and former Yorkshire CCC bowler Pieter Swanepoel.
Thursday - Batting Master Class 10am-1pm with Yorkshire’s very own Joe Sayers & Pro Coach Director of Coaching Mark Lawson
- Bowling Master Class 2pm-4.30pm with Pro Coach Director of Coaching Mark Lawson and former Yorkshire CCC bowler Pieter Swanepoel.
Friday – Paul Nixon Wicket Keeping Master Class (Former England & Leicester keeper). http://bit.ly/X1DW7c A rare opportunity to work with one of the games most highly regarded professionals and countries leading wicket keeping coaches.