Sitting within the iconic Carnegie Pavilion, the Media Centre and Pavilion itself are fast becoming as instantly recognisable as the J P Morgan Media Centre at Lords. Because of the amount of TV coverage Headingley receives the Carnegie Pavilion is now officially Yorkshire’s most globally viewed building.
When not being used as a media centre, the facility doubles-up as a lecture theatre – holding up to 150 students from Leeds Metropolitan University.
The Naming Rights Partnership would include the following rights:
- Full naming rights to the Media Centre during every day of First Class and International cricket – when the facility would be known as “The …… Media Centre”
- External branding across the front of the Media Centre – measuring 20×1 metres (see illustrations). This is one of the best raised advertising positions in the entire stadium and picks up a great deal of press and TV coverage
- Twenty metres of crowd-facing perimeter advertising. These boards would be placed in front of all corporate hospitality areas
- Internal branding – positions to be decided, but coverage will be extensive
- Company logo or advert inclusion on our replay screen during every YCCC match. The Headingley replay screen measures 102 sq metres and is the largest in British sport. Your logo/advert would appear no fewer than ten times during every match
- You would have the right to use the facility up to four times per year
If you are interested in knowing more about this sponsorship opportunity please contact James Hogg, Head of Commercial Partnerships at Yorkshire CCCC on 0871 620 3607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.