Yorkshire CCC Ticket Office spreads its wings!!!— 29 June 2010
Yorkshire CCC is delighted to announce it is now even easier to purchase tickets for the exciting matches ahead at Headingley Carnegie Cricket Ground with Bombay Stores in Bradford being the latest of YCCC’s many outlets for Test and ODI tickets.
If you prefer to buy your tickets in person but can’t get to the Yorkshire Ticket Office during opening hours, then head for one of the following outlets which have partnered up with the Club. Cricket lovers will be able to purchase tickets for all the big games at Headingley Carnegie this season from:
- Leeds Visitor Centre, Leeds City Station (open Monday to Saturday 9am-5.30pm, Sunday 10am-4pm)
- Bradford Visitor Information Centre, City Hall, Bradford (open Monday 10.00am – 5.00pm, Tuesday to Saturday 9.30am – 5pm
- Bradford Bulls ticket office, Odsal Stadium, Bradford (open Monday to Friday 9.30am-5pm and before kick-off on matchdays)
- Solly Sports Limited (International tickets only) , 66 Savile Road, Dewsbury, next to the Texaco Service Station (open Monday to Friday 9.30am-5.30pm, Saturday 9.30am-4pm, Sunday 10am-3pm)
- Bombay Stores, Bombay Buildings, Shearbridge Road, Bradford, BD7 1NX
And unlike other tickets agents, you will not be charged a booking fee, even if you are paying by credit/debit card!
Highlights of the fixture calendar at Headingley Carnegie include:
- Pakistan v Australia, 2nd MCC Spirit of Cricket Test Match, 21st- 25th July
- England v Pakistan, 2nd NatWest Series One Day International, 12th September
- Yorkshire’s home matches in the exciting Friends Provident t20 competition
Of course, you are still able to book your tickets online at www.yorkshireccc.com or by calling the ticket office on 0871 971 1222.