Due to today’s play being played without a ball being bowled, refunds are available for ticket purchasers holding tickets for Day 1, England v New Zealand at Headingley.
Ticket holders are entitled to either:
1) A refund of the ticket face value, or
2) The opportunity to exchange their tickets on a like with like basis (same day and seats) for the 2014 Test Match between England and Sri Lanka to be played at Headingley.*
*The date of this match will be confirmed later in the year, but it is currently anticipated to be early June 2014. Customer taking advantage of the exchange will not have to pay any further booking charges and will be protected against any price increases on the exchanged tickets.
HOW TO CLAIM:
For all ticket purchasers (excluding hospitality guests) that have supplied email addresses, including those purchasing online, an email will be sent from the Club explaining the process for claiming the refund or the exchange
- In addition, the replay screen, pa announcements, and social media will direct customers to the Club’s website for full details
- Refund information is also printed on the back of everyone’s tickets, and online at www.ecb.co.uk/tickets
Process for claiming a refund / exchange
1) Process for obtaining a refund:
- Customers need to send their tickets within 28 days to ARD Response, Dept P302, Po Box 15, Earl Shilton, Leicester, LE9 8WA. The refund will be processed within 30 days of receipt. They can also be contacted on 01455 852514. Please do not contact the Club
- Hospitality customers will be contacted directly by the Club. Please await instruction from our Hospitality department regarding your options.
2) Process for exchanging their tickets:
- Customers who have supplied the Club with an email address / purchased their tickets online simply need to reply to the email that they will receive from the Club (full instructions are included on the email). Customers must notify the Club of any wish to exchange tickets by 5pm on 7th June.
- All other customers should bring their tickets to the Club’s Ticket Office, or post them to the Ticket Office stating that they wish to exchange their tickets for the 2014 Test Match. Tickets must be received by the Club by 5pm on 7th June
- Hospitality customers can exchange their ticket element for next year’s Test – the Hospitality department will inform their customers of the process.
- Please note that complimentary tickets are non refundable / exchangeable
- Only the lead ticket purchaser can claim a refund / exchange
- Customers wishing to exchange their tickets for next year’s Test should inform the Club by 5pm on 7th June