Pro Coach: Half Term coaching offers— 15 February 2013
Keep your young cricketers busy this half term with offers on fantastic coaching classes from Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket.
Pro Coach Yorkshire Cricket is offering a unique programme of coaching for all young cricketers needs throughout the half term break. From Ashes camps to wicket keeping masterclasses with Paul Nixon – there’s something for everyone this February.
Ashes 2 Day Camp Monday & Tuesday 10am-3pm http://bit.ly/12DzV8x
• 2 day courses of fun, enjoyable and rewarding cricket coaching & games for all abilities
• Coaching structured by professional cricketers and delivered by professional coaches alongside current and ex first class cricketers
• Fun games and activities designed to enhance skills learned
• Progressive drills to ensure player development
• Proven track record of players successfully progressing from Pro Coach to onto representative and County teams
• An ideal pre season course to get the body and mind ready for the season ahead
Wednesday 20th & Thursday 21st February.
Top class professional coaching with current and ex professionals
- 2 days of in depth technical and tactical coaching
- Video analysis to aid understanding and progression
- A chance to focus on your chosen discipline in the game
- Individual plans of progression to reach your targets and goals
- Low coach to player ratio for optimum coach contact time and development
Paul Nixon Wicket Keeping Master Class (Former England & Leicester keeper) - click here for information on this fantastic opportunity http://bit.ly/X1DW7c
For the full programme and information on courses see below. To book, contact Pro Coach on email@example.com or visit their website on the links below.
Monday- Ashes Camp 10am-3pm
Tuesday- Ashes Camp 10am-3pm
Wednesday- Batting Master Class 10am-1pm with Pro Coach Director of Coaching:Mark Lawson
-Bowling Master Class 2pm-4.30pm with Pro Coach Director of Coaching Mark Lawson and former Yorkshire CCC bowler Pieter Swanepoel.
Thursday - Batting Master Class 10am-1pm with Yorkshire’s very own Joe Sayers & Pro Coach Director of Coaching Mark Lawson
- Bowling Master Class 2pm-4.30pm with Pro Coach Director of Coaching Mark Lawson and former Yorkshire CCC bowler Pieter Swanepoel.
Friday – Paul Nixon Wicket Keeping Master Class (Former England & Leicester keeper). http://bit.ly/X1DW7c A rare opportunity to work with one of the games most highly regarded professionals and countries leading wicket keeping coaches.